Liver GI Detox
- Item #: 0007
What is Liver-G.I. Detox?
Liver-G.I. Detox supports hepatic and gastrointestinal detoxification by providing nutrients and botanical extracts that enhance toxin elimination, digestion, intestinal motility, gut integrity and cell function.
What are the Possible Benefits of Liver-G.I. Detox?
The main clinical applications of Liver-G.I. Detox are:
- Promoting gastric, colon, and liver function
- Help neutralize toxins through detoxification
- Assist in maintaining healthy intestinal integrity, ensuring proper nutrient utilization
- Promotes healthy bile flow
- Aids in purifying blood through detoxification
Who Can Benefit from Liver-G.I. Detox?
Those looking for extra gastrointestinal support and those looking to detoxify and purify their liver.
How Should I Take Liver-G.I. Detox?
Take exactly as recommended by your doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Pure Encapsulations recommends 2 capsules per day, with meals.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Liver-G.I. Detox?
Some individuals will experience:
- Headache (in those with allergies to aster, daisies, artichoke, kiwi, or thistle)
- Dry mouth (in those with allergies to aster, artichoke, kiwi, or thistle)
- Itching (in those with allergies to aster, artichoke, kiwi, or thistle)
- Dizziness (in those with allergies to aster, artichoke, kiwi, or thistle)
- Skin rash (in sensitive individuals)
What Should I Avoid When Taking Liver-G.I. Detox?
Consult your physician for more information. Some studies have reported that milk thistle, curcumin, and broccoli sprout extract can affect the way that the liver breaks down medications metabolized by the cytochrome P450 system, altering the effects of these medications and possibly the dose needed for treatment.
- Curcumin, broccoli sprout extract, and chlorella may react with blood thinning medications