- Item #: 0003
What is Lipotropic Complex?
Lipotropic Complex is a dietary supplement used to provide comprehensive transmethylation support for the liver by combining phytonutrients and bile salts. Choline, Methionine, and silymarin act as methyl donors in hepatic transmethylation reactions. Vitamins B6, B12, and folic acid are required as cofactors for these conversions.*
What are the Possible Benefits of Lipotropic Complex?
Lipotropic Complex can:
- Promote weight loss by helping flush fat to and from the liver in a detox effect
- Aid in the treatment of depression
- Assist in lowering inflammation and relieving pain
- Help regulate liver function
- Help metabolize carbohydrates
- Prevent excess fat build-up in the liver, heart, arteries, and brain
- Lower cholesterol
- Supports healthy growth and metabolism
- Help improve mood and appetite
- Promote energy
Who Can Benefit from Lipotropic Complex?
Lipotropic Complex is ideal for people looking to target the waist line, as well as those looking to improve their liver function and metabolism.
How Should I Take Lipotropic Complex?
Take exactly as recommended by your doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Lipotropic Complex is typically taken three times daily with meals.
What Should I Avoid When Taking Lipotropic Complex?
- Lipotropic Complex is not recommended to women who are pregnant or nursing.